We welcome team entries from pairs up to 12 team members.
You can enter a mixed, female or male team into the event. Team categories are as follows:
Pairs; Small Team (3-5 team members); Large Team (6-8 team members); XL Fun Team* (9-12 team members)
*Please note those taking part in an XL Fun Team are not eligible for awards.
Each team member can enter individually and join or create a team during the registration process. Team captains, (those who create the team) are able to pre-pay for members or invite team members to pay and register themselves. Details can be edited after registration through the MyEvents Portal.
Whilst each team member can now pay and register themselves online, the team captain has a very important role in managing the team on the event. They have the responsibility of ensuring all team members are aware of the rules and particularly the health and safety aspects of the event. The team captain can be a runner, or a supporter who is not taking part in the event. It is important to have someone managing the run schedule and checking that everyone is ok. You should also allocate a deputy for sleep breaks.
On the Event
- Teams start with the main race at 12.00 noon.
- They then carry on running as many laps as they can for 24 hours.
- Each member of the team must complete at least one lap.
- You cannot use runners not registered in your team.
- Always leave the course at the exchange point or you risk the timing system missing you.
- Always enter the course at the exchange point or you risk disqualification.
- You do not have to have someone on the course at all times.
- Teams can take a break and resume later in the race.
- You can opt to start later than 12.00 noon if your team would like to avoid the early busy laps.